Thursday, April 26, 2007

What beers to drink with what foods?

Hey it's Will, You haven't heard from me yet so i figured i would put in my 2 cents worth. I'll give you a little background on me. I am 31 years old, I have three kids, and I love to cook and eat! I mean lets get serious here that's what this blog is all about right. The love of cooking and eating not necessarily in that order i might add.

So i pose this question to all that are aficionados of the beer industry and food critics alike. What beers do I drink with the food I am eating?

All to often we hear about pairing wine with foods but less often we hear about pairing beer with food. I am no professional beer critic at all. I have kept my likes very simple. I drink mostly Miller Lite. Personally i don't care what anyone thinks about my beer of choice, i like it i think it has good flavor and frankly i think Coors Light tastes horrible, that's my opinion I could be wrong but I'm not.

I like the famous Hefeweizen. This heavy wheat beer is great with a slice of lemon. It has a full body and has great after taste. I know allot of people are not to keen on the idea of the cloudiness of this brew but that is what makes it unique. You can drink it with pretty much anything you want "Warning" It is a heavy beer and It will fill you up before you know it.

On the next blog i will get more in depth. This is all I have for now. Please add any comments you may have.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Will

No comments: